Thursday, November 10, 2011

On the WaY

On my way to Bhiwandi, the town close to Mumbai,where both my parents were born. As I am in the car on my way thought will blog a little. Didn't blog since the last blog around a week back for 2 reasons. One being Eid and second being sick. Had some throat infection and bad cough and it being Eid I did not even look for a doctor and the coughing became so worse never experienced something like that before Alhamdulillaah feeling better today. So left for Bhiwandi as both my kids are there at their maternal grandparents place. Was missing them!

This sickness the doctors said was viral infection that they assume I caught when I went Goat shopping. Lesson Learnt: No Goat shopping for NRIs, their Immune systems are weak. As I know the local boys enjoy and visit the Goat markets often before Eid and they don't fall sick, Alhamdulillaah strong Immune system.

So how was Eid, Awesome, its always lovely to be with your family for Eid. 8 more days to go before I fly back. So the countdown has begun. Not very pleased to return since I have to return alone. The passport and visa formalities will take some time for my new-born son. Allaahul Mustaan. But it was my choice to have him delivered in India, so need to be patient.

Oopppsss I completely forgot one of the other reasons for going to Bhiwandi is to attend a second cousins wedding tomorrow on 11-11-11. Nice date isn't it? So should I book 12-12-12. No not for me, for my younger brothers wedding? Would be interesting!

Still on the way, why can't he drive faster... I am tired typing on my mobile in the car... More later.. Remind me to blog about the wedding

3 comments:

Mohammad said...

rply asap should i book for
12-12-12..........only 7 months remaining

Bu Haajar Awwab Khatib said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bu Haajar Awwab Khatib said...

Go Ahead! We will find someone or the other to get married on that date. Koi nahi mila to tumhari kara denge...