Monday, July 23, 2007

Jan Tielens in Kuwait

Blogging after long, I guess Jan Tielens inspired me to. Got this In-house training in my company for Sharepoint 2007 provided by the best, none other than U2U. And the tutor is none other than Jan Tielens and trust me, If it would not have been U2U, i would not have bothered to attend it.

To brief u, he is a Guy known (Maroof in Arabic) for his Sharepoint skills, and I remember I refer back to his blogs whenever i need some help while working with sharepoint development. I have also heard him in many screencasts. So finally, this gentleman whom I knew only through blogs and audio was in front of me, and giving a live training. It was an amazing experience (Thanks to Diyar 'My company'). I know him since 2003-2004, when i Initially started working with Sharepoint 2003

He is like my role model, in Sharepoint area. This is the first time he is in Kuwait, and I guess at the wrong time of the year, the climate is the highest in July and August out here. And I very recently heard from some1 that "Kuwait is the most Hot Inhabitated land in the world". I dunno if thats true.

Anyways, I wish Jan a good trip and I am sure I am gonna benefit from this training in a lot of ways, not just learning sharepoint. But observing how the Sharepoint Guru deals with his students, he is humble, he is nice and he is the Sharepoint Guru. Cheers...

No comments: