Saturday, September 08, 2007

Random Thoughts

Life is soo Amazing. Show me one man who has no problems?? But the best ones are those, who know how to deal with their problem. If you have a problem, First Dont Panic. I remember a friend quoted some Doctor telling him. "When you are in a hurry, Go Slow" So take a deep breath and look at the options around you. Look at the channels that are accessible to you. In my case being a believer in Islaam, we believe in Destiny, that everything is destined (Dont get confused, it does not mean that you sit with your hands folded) but we still need to work hard. As the creator loves man to do whatever he does in the best way. So look at your options, look at your priorities, Seek help from Almighty and work on the options available and see what comes your way. And than decide if you wanna grab it?

And trust me, when I was in India, being in the Software Industry, when I resigned from the second company I worked for, I told him I did not want to go to USA as it was too far from India, I would love to be somewhere where I can reach back home in 3 hours or be in MUMBAI. As for me my family is a priority. So he mentioned to me Awwab you are destined to go to USA. On a second thought I thought he was right. Bcos the next company I joined it was all planned and I was about to go to USA, tickets booked except that the Approval was waiting from the bigger bosses since the project managers had already approved it. But the way things changed, I landed up in Kuwait without having imagined this would happen. And now I am so Happy over here, God willing I will stay here for long if all moves fine.

So now you see, what I meant about destiny.... Well Food ready and me hungry... Gotta Run....

2 comments:

AL said...

Destiny ! oh what can i say about it.

We make choices and choices define us and ultimately we ARE those choices.

We train our minds to be in comfortable regions of human sanity.

We tend to believe, its good for us.. what had happened to us.. and hence we are now what we are... , while recapping our lives.

Whether you got to America or the Middle East was your decision, ofcourse taken based on your factors which define you and, that, what means to you.

I dont believe in destiny. Hard nut to crack.

However i believe in the present.

Hastalavista baby,

~ Noor

Unknown said...

Noor, U urself said: "We tend to believe, its good for us.. what had happened to us.. ". Read that statement again, "What happened to us" So yes we definitely have choices but what happens selecting one of the choices is what is destiny. Its very easy to crack that nut. U can almost see it doing its stuff in your own life. Just watch closely. When I left my job with an H1 about to fly to US soon and took Invensys I took this choice bcos Invensys was a great company and I could live in MUMBAI too. Who knew after 6 months it was going to close Mumbai office and I wud take my next break in Q8. So we select choices, based on what is apparent to us. But the destiny takes us down the road that has been destined.